Before using this medication, be sure to read this article. If you have any questions about the use of the drug, contact your doctor for more details.
Composition of the preparation:
- The active substance of the drug Kamagra is sildenafil. This substance is also part of the most popular drug Viagra which also made for the treatment of erectile dysfunction of the male body.
- Each tablet contains sildenafil citrate in an appropriate amount:
- Kamagra 25 mg, Kamagra 50 mg and Kamagra 100 mg of sildenafil.
Also included in the composition other inactive components.
About the pills:
- Kamagra pills are made in the form of a rim with rounded sides, usually green or blue.
- Kamagra medicine can be distinguished by special markings. On the one hand, you can see the inscription with the letters AP, and with the other KGR. Sometimes the labeling may be missing.
How this drug works?
This treatment is the first that has entered a new group of medicines that allow you to achieve adequate erection and sexual stimulation. Relaxing the muscles of the penis, the drug dilates the blood vessels and thereby achieved a qualitative erection.
Who should not take the drug:
- – People suffering from allergic reactions to the active substance of the drug – sildenafil.
- -People who use other drugs (containing nitrates), for example, for the treatment of angina.
- -The drug can not be taken by children.
- -People, with a stomach ulcer or duodenal ulcer.
- -People, with bad blood coagulability.
- -To people with hepatic and renal insufficiency.
If you used drugs with nitrates:
- Isosorbide-dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate or glycerin.
Then you need to consult and take advice from your doctor.
Recommendations for the reception of tablets:
- The recommended dose is 50 mg. The drug begins to act in an hour.
It is not recommended to take the drug more than once a day.
The effect of kamagra will be only with natural sexual arousal.
- – Headache.
- – Redness of the face.
- – Nasal congestion.
- – Loss of vision.